Updated on 08/02/15
Lake Park is a fun city with many events and entertainment options. Listed below you will see some of the featured events that the City of Lake Park has to offer.
If you have an event you would like to have included in our "Quick Peek" of Upcoming Events, please fill out the form to the left. Thank You.
|Quick Peek at Upcoming Events
||August 6, 8 am to 8 pm
||Lake Park City Center, 2032 2nd Street
|Garden Quilt Show
||August 15, 10 am to 3 pm
||4020 4th Street, See Attached, web link
|Liquor Store Customer Appreciation
||Lake Park Liquor Store, 902 South 10 Drive
||September 25 & 26
||September 1, 5 to 7 pm
|First Day of School
Regularly Scheduled Events
- Bingo ~ Every Sunday 7:00 PM Lake Park American Legion
- Historical Society ~ 2nd Thursday 6:30 PM Lake Park City Center.
- Senior Meals ~ Monday-Friday 12PM Lake Park City Center
- Bone Builders ~ Tuesday & Friday 10:30 AM Lake Park City Center
- Quilting ~ Mondays 9AM Lake Park Lutheran
- Pumpkin Fest Meeting ~ 4th Tuesday of the month at 7 pm, Lake Park City Center
- City Council - Regular meetings on the 2nd Monday of the month at 7p at the Lake Park City Center
- EDA - Regular meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm at the Lake Park City Center
- Fire Department - Business meeting on the 1st Monday of the month at 7 pm at the Lake Park City Center
- Senior Citizen Food Care - 2nd Monday of the month at the lake Park City Center. Contact Vicky Alder for an appointment
- Civil Defense Siren Testing within the City of Lake Park - 1st Wednesday of the month from April thru September.
- Bone Builders = Tuesdays & Fridays at 10:30 at the Lake Park City Center
- Senior Meals - Monday-Friday at 12 pm at the Lake Park City Center. Contact 238-5336 to reserver your meal. Donations of $4-$4.20 per meal is requested.